About Me

My name is Kenneth Tagesson and I live in Sweden. Has been retired since January 2012. After my retirement, I started to think maybe I can make some extra money on the internet to expand my pension.

Since I'm very interested in Internet and what it has to offer, I began to consider the possibility that maybe earn some extra money. I tried a lot of different ways and programs, but all with the same results they did not work.
After about a year I was about to give up. My frustration grew and I lost a lot of money that I needed for other things. I started thinking, how stupid can I be thinking that this works.

But then one day, I found a company called SFI, it was free to join so I lost nothing to try and I was amazed at what they had to offer, they had everything I needed to build my own business. Now, I have focused on SFI for about three years and have seen that it really works, there are actually honest business online, it's just so hard to find them. 

Honest companies exist. one of them is SFI (Strong Future International )

Are you interested in building your own business? I invite you right now to become a member of my team. Take the time to investigate what SFI has to offer.  it's FREE to sign up.

Use the link below. You are welcome!
http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/12072855